Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A game I'm designing

Well there's this game I am designing but I cant tell you much about it.

It's currently in concept and design mode. What I can tell you though is it's a 2D platforming shootem up. Also I'm aiming for multiplayer.

But how many people have seen a 2D Multiplayer Shooter? I personally never have. And I could understand why though think about making multiplayer maps in 2D! Well I think I have found a way around it and hopefully It should have multiplayer maps supporting 2-8 players in game modes like team deathmatch and free for all.

Also the art should be very nice. Up to 4 different classes and a ranking system. All this screams good successful indie game.

I already have about 30 pages of artwork that is not concept but is final once it is polished.

 The game also has a great name and fantastic box art.

    "It's year 2097 and  *** ***** ** ** ***, take advantage of your superior technology."

Look forward to seeing some more information on this project...Much isn't getting done though because my game creating computer's hard drive is finallly dead and I'm not going to start doing work on this shitty laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment